Tell Asda Survey is a type of customer satisfaction survey which you can fill by going on www.tellasda.com. It gives you an opportunity to win a £1000 ASDA Gift Certificate of Asda Customer Satisfaction Survey and you can enjoy free shopping by utilizing this gift card. To win this voucher, you just must give your honest opinion about your shopping experience in the TellAsda Customer Satisfaction Survey.
It is an online questionnaire that measures the customer’s level of satisfaction with their most recent visit. The TellAsda Survey enables the customers to provide their precious feedback and suggestions that will help the company to grow. In this article, we will tell you about the rules and regulations, requirements, terms and conditions, and the steps to take part in the Asda Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Main Purpose of TellAsda Survey:
The basis of the TellAsda Survey is to consider the suggestions or opinions of their regular customers and to make changes and improvements accordingly, for the satisfaction of their customers and to help their company to grow.
Rules of TellAsda Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Read the rules below before taking out the Asda survey.
- The participant must be a legal resident of the UK which includes all the residents of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- You should be 18 or more for participating in the survey.
- You can do one entry per survey invitation.
- Purchase is necessary for England, Wales, and Scotland for taking part in the survey. Whereas no purchase is necessary for Northern Ireland.
- The participant should have better knowledge of the English language.
Methods to Win £1000 Asda Gift Certificate:
If you are satisfied with all the rules stated above, then you are qualified to take part in the ASDA Guest Satisfaction Survey. Here we will tell you the methods to take part in the survey.
By Survey Response Card:
- Visit an ASDA store and purchase whatever you want to buy.
- Then you will receive a survey response card at the end.
- Answer all the questions honestly.
- Then in the end provide your personal information like full name, postal code, telephone number, and valid email address.
- After completing the survey, submit this survey response card to the store and you will get one entry into the sweepstakes.
- Only one person can participate in each survey response card.
By Receipt Invitation:
- Firstly, visit the official website of TellAsda which is here.
- Secondly, click on the “Enter” button to get started.
- Then take out your receipt and fill in the required details from it like store number, date of visit, time of visit, and transaction number.
- Now, click on the “Start” button to begin the ASDA Survey.
- Answer all the questions honestly.
- After that, provide your personal information like your gender, age, full name, phone number, email Id, and Home address.
- In the end, submit the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey and you would get an ASDA Coupon code which you can use at your next purchase.
By Email-based Invitation:
- If you have provided your email Id to ASDA Store, then they can also send you an invitation email to participate in the survey.
- There would be a link to their official website which is www.tellasda.com. You must click on this link.
- Now you must answer all the questions based on your previous experience at the store.
- In the end, you must provide your full name and email address on which they can contact you if you win.
Method to Enter in Northern Ireland without a purchase:
For entering without a receipt you have to email your feedback about the store at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have to enter your name, email and postal address to get entered into the prize draw.
Questions Asked in the Asda Survey:
1. Are you currently an employee at ASDA? 2. Will you recommend ASDA to your family and friends? 3. What is your reason for visiting ASDA? 4. Which areas of the store were visited by you? (In this, you can pick more than one option) 5. How was the quality of the food at the store? 6. Was the store cleaned? 7. Was social distancing managed in the store? 8. Were the prices reasonable? 9. Were the fruits and vegetables fresh? 10. Which Store do you prefer for doing grocery/food shopping? (Options of different Supermarkets would be given and you must select only one from them) 11. How is your experience at the store? 12. Will you come back to Asda in the future? 13. How was your checkout experience? 14. Total Number of adults living in your household? 15. The number of children under the age of 18 living in your household?
The reward of TellAsda.com Survey:
By taking part in this survey, you would get a chance to win a £1000 ASDA Gift Certificate.
TellAsda Customer Satisfaction Survey FAQs:
1. How will I get to know if I win? The company will contact your provided telephone number or email address within 10 days of the draw. 2. If I don’t want to take this survey online what can I do? Moreover, You can also take this survey-by-survey response card which is available at the ASDA stores and can submit the card at the store. By submitting this card, you will get one entry in the sweepstakes. 3. Is a purchase necessary to take part in the survey? Purchase is necessary for England, Wales, and Scotland for taking part in the survey. Whereas no purchase is necessary in Northern Ireland. 4. How many entries can I make on Tell Asda Survey? You can make a maximum of 2 entries per month.
ASDA Official Site: Asda.com ASDA Survey Online Portal: www.asda.com Promoter: ASDA Stores Ltd, ASDA House, Southbank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD Data Controller: ASDA Stores Ltd, ASDA House, Southbank, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD Asda Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.asda.com/tapprizedraw
TellAsda Social Media Links:
Instagram: https://instagram.com/asda Twitter: https://twitter.com/asda Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Asda If the information above was helpful in filling out the TellAsda survey be sure to leave a comment and for more keep visiting our website.